In this article we will cover how to export transactions including how to customize your transaction export to fit your company's needs.
Understanding how to properly sort and export transactions will make using Divvy with your financial software a much simpler process.
This is how you can export transactions from the Divvy web app:
- Go to your transaction history:
- Optional: you can filter the transactions you export by selecting the “filter” icon
- In the filter tab you can filter by the status of transaction, date, user, budget, amount, and category:
- Column settings found in the top right also allows you to control what information will be exported:
- Once you have customized your transactions page to your satisfaction. it’s time to export. Next to the column settings button is the export transactions option (a small box with an arrow):
- Select the type of file you would like to export.
- Once the file is downloaded, you can import it into the program of your choice.