As an admin, you can easily make changes to a budget, including budget limits and buffers, expiration dates, and shared fund settings.
Note: You cannot edit a budget's interval settings.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Budgets link.
2. Click the name of the budget you want to edit . To search for a budget, enter the budget name in the Search field .
3. Click the Options icon . Then click the Edit budget settings option .
Note: If you do not see the option to edit budget settings, you do not have the required permissions to edit your budget.
4. You can edit the budget's name , limit for current interval , buffer for current interval , recurring limit , recurring buffer , and expiration date . You can also edit the settings for shared funds  and automatically adding people when they are added to Divvy .
Note: You cannot edit the budget interval.
5. To save changes to your budget, click the Save Changes button.
In the Mobile Navigation Menu, tap the More link.
2. Tap the Budgets link.
3. Tap the budget you want to edit.
4. Tap the Options icon . To begin editing your budget, tap the Edit budget link .
Note: If you do not see the option to edit a budget, you do not have the required permissions.
5. To edit the current interval's limit or buffer, tap the Limit field . To edit the recurring limit or buffer, tap the Recurring Limit field . You can also edit the expiration date  and shared fund settings .
To manage the ability for budget members to send funds within a budget without owner approval, tap the Transfer Funds field .
To automatically add new people to this budget, tap the Auto-add people toggle button .
To save your changes, click the Save link .