In order to use your physical or virtual card, you’ll need funds from a specific budget made available to you. A budget owner can send funds to you directly or you can request funds using the Divvy mobile app.
You can also request funds using the Divvy Slack integration. If you are a budget owner, you can also send funds to yourself.
If you ever have leftover funds, you can return funds to a budget from the Divvy mobile app.
You can request funds from the Budgets page or the Quick Actions Menu.
Request Funds From Budgets Page
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Budgets link.
Select the budget you want to request funds from . You can also use the Search field to find a budget .
3. Click the Request Funds button.
Request Funds From Quick Actions Menu
You can easily request funds from anywhere in Divvy using the Quick Actions menu. To open the Quick Actions menu, click the Add icon, which displays in the bottom right corner from anywhere in the Divvy platform . To request funds, click the Request funds link .
Note: Only admins can view the Request funds link in the Quick Actions menu.
1. In the Budget drop-down menu, select the budget you want to request funds from . You can also view the amount available in the budget .
2. In the Amount field, enter the amount you want to request . You can also add a note to describe the request in the Note field .
3. Click the Request button.
4. Confirm the details of your request . To submit your request, click the Request button . To edit the details of your request, click the Back button .
1. Log in to the Divvy mobile app and tap the Add icon.
2. Tap the Request funds button.
3. Tap the Budget you want to request funds from.
4. Enter the Amount you want to request  and a note detailing the reason for the funds request . Then tap the Request button 
The budget owner will be instantly notified of your funds request.