In order to use your physical or virtual card, you’ll need funds from a specific budget made available to you. A budget owner can send funds to you directly or you can request funds using the Divvy mobile app
How to request funds on the mobile app:
1. Log in to the Divvy mobile app and select Wallet from the bottom menu.
2. On the image of the Divvy card, click on Active Budget.
3. Select the Budget you want to request funds from.
4. Then press Request Funds.
5. Enter the Amount you’re requesting and include a note detailing the reason for the funds request.
6. Press Request.
The budget owner will be instantly notified of your funds request.
If you are a budget owner you'll need to send funds to yourself.