Understanding how to properly sort and export transactions will make using Divvy with your financial software a much simpler process.
Follow these steps to export transactions from the Divvy web app:
- Go to your transaction history:
You may only want to export a portion of your transactions within a specific time-frame, from a specific budget, or even a specific user. The filter feature can help you do this.
- In the filter tab you can filter by transactions status, date, user, budget, amount, category, card, reviewed vs. unreviewed, and pending vs. cleared.
- Column settings found in the top right also allows you to control what information will be exported:
Exporting the Transactions
Once you have customized your transactions page to your satisfaction. it’s time to export. Next to the column settings button is the export transactions option (a small box with an arrow):
- Select the type of file you would like to export.
- Once the file is downloaded, you can import it into the program of your choice.
Update - 2/8/21
We’ve streamlined the way 'Notes' are captured when you export a CSV. Here’s what you need to know:
- We’ve fixed an issue where the 'Notes' field would occasionally export twice or not at all.
- By default everything will show up in the export, but if you have the “Only export visible columns” checkbox selected and your 'Notes' field isn't displayed in the interface, 'Notes' will not export.
We will be pushing this live on February 8th, so now is a good time to make sure any mappings or formulas you have built are ready!