Any user can filter the Divvy Transactions page on a web browser or mobile device. Transaction filters include date range, spender name, transaction amount, budget, and card.
When viewing transactions on a web browser, you can also manage which columns display on the page and export data based on your filters.
Note: You cannot export transaction data from the mobile app.
Table of Contents
In the Navigation Menu, click the Transactions link.
You may only want to export a portion of your transactions within a specific time-frame, from a specific budget, or even a specific user. The filter feature can help you do this.
To filter the data displayed in the Transactions page, click the Add Filter link.
2. You can filter by date range , receipt status , name , transaction amount , completion status , pending status , review status , approval status , lock status , sync status , budget , card  and merchant .
3. To apply transaction filters, click the Done button .
Manage Column Settings
To view column settings, click the Columns icon .
To hide a column on the Transactions page, click the checkbox for the column . Some columns are locked and cannot be hidden .
Once you have customized your transactions page, it’s time to export.
To export transactions, click the Export icon . Then select the file type you want to download or export receipts only .
To only export visible columns, click the Only export visible columns checkbox .
Note: If you have the Only export visible columns checkbox selected, any hidden columns will not export.
3. To confirm you want to export your transactions, click the Export button. Transaction exports may take several minutes to be available to download.
4. You can view in-progress exports in the Export Viewer . To cancel the export, click the Cancel link .
5. Successful exports display the Checkmark icon . To download the file export, click the Download link .
6. Failed exports display the Warning icon . To retry the export, click the Retry link .
In the Divvy Navigation Bar, tap the Transactions icon . If the Transactions icon is not in your Navigation Bar, tap the More icon , then tap the Transactions link .
2. Tap the Filter icon.
3. Tap the field(s) for the filter(s) you want to apply. You can filter transactions by date range , amount range , completion status , pending status , review status , lock status , approval status , receipt status , sync status , budget , spender name , and merchant .
4. To apply your selected filters, tap the Apply link . To clear all filters, tap the Clear filters link .
5. When filters are applied, the Filter icon displays the number of filters . To remove a filter, tap the Remove icon .