Reviewing a transaction is a helpful way for admins and budget owners to know when a transaction is ready to sync or import into their accounting system.
Some important things to keep in mind:
- Only budget owners and admins can review a transaction.
- Budget owners cannot review their own transactions; company admins will need to review their transactions.
- Admins can review any transaction, including their own.
How to review a transaction (from the web):
1. Select Transactions from the left menu.
2. Click on the transaction you’d like to edit.
3. In the Transaction Details window, click on the three dots in the top right.
4. Click Mark as reviewed.
Once clicked, a reviewed icon will appear on the transactions page showing that an admin or budget owner has reviewed the transaction in Divvy.
The name of the last person who reviewed the transaction will appear in the Transaction Details window. You can also click on Reviewed by to see a full history of reviews for this transaction.
If, for whatever reason, a reviewed status needs to be removed follow the same steps as before: Click on the transaction, then on the ellipsis to remove the reviewed status.