As Members of a budget—AKA a Budget Member—you can allocate funds from the budget to virtual cards. Note that these virtual cards can only be generated for the cardholder and cannot be assigned to someone else.
How to create a virtual card as a Budget Member web:
1. Log in to the Divvy on web and go to the Cards page by clicking on the card icon on the left side of the screen.
2. Click 'CREATE CARD' on the right corner of the screen.
3. Within the Create card panel on the right, enter a name for your virtual card.
4. Fill out any remaining optional fields.
5. Click 'CREATE CARD' to finish creating your virtual card.
To create a virtual card as a Budget Member on mobile:
1. Log in to the Divvy mobile app and select Wallet from the bottom menu.
2. Tap '+CARD' at the top right of the screen.
3. Give the card you are creating a card name (i.e. a nickname to quickly identify what the card is used for).
4. Select an active budget this virtual card will allocate funds from.
5. Fill out any optional fields. If fields are required on the budget associated with the virtual card, select the appropriate field options.
6. Once all information has been entered, press Save on top right to create and view the new virtual card.
Note: There may be a short delay after attempting to create the card—DO NOT select the “SAVE” more than once or you may create duplicate cards.
You can always view all of your virtual cards from the Wallet screen by pressing Virtual cards.