As a budget member, you can allocate funds from the budget to virtual cards. These virtual cards can only be generated for the cardholder and cannot be assigned to someone else.
Create Card From Cards Page
1. In the Navigation Menu, click the Cards link.
2. Click the Create New Card button.
Create Card From Quick Actions Menu
You can easily access the Create Card sidebar from anywhere in Divvy using the Quick Actions menu. To open the Quick Actions menu, click the Add icon, which displays in the bottom right corner from anywhere in the Divvy platform . To open the Create Card sidebar, click the Create card link .
1. Enter a name for your virtual card  and select the budget you want funds to pull from . You can also view the amount of funds available to you in the budget .
2. If you are a budget owner or admin, you may need to click the Member card button.
3. You can also prefill required fields  and optional fields . Your selections will apply to every transaction made on the card.
4. To finish creating your virtual card, click the Create Card button.
1. Log in to the Divvy mobile app. The Wallet page opens by default.
2. Tap the Add Virtual card button.
3. Enter a name for the card in the Card Name field. To select a budget, tap the Budget field.
4. Select an active budget this virtual card will allocate funds from.
5. If you are a budget owner or admin, you may need to tap the What type of card would you like to create? option  and tap the Member card option .
6. You can also prefill required fields  and optional fields . Your selections will apply to every transaction made on the card.
7. Tap the Save link.
Note: There may be a short delay after attempting to create the card. Do not tap the Save link more than once or you may create duplicate cards.
8. View your new card.
9. You can always view all of your virtual cards on the Wallet page, below your physical card.