Member cards are virtual cards that are funded by your member funds in a budget (these are the same funds that physical cards utilize).
Some things to keep in mind:
- Member cards are specific to the Divvy mobile application, they cannot be created or accessed on the web platform
- You cannot create a member card for another Divvy user
- Member cards are budget specific
Creating your member card:
- Open the mobile application and navigate to the wallet tab:
- From the wallet tab, ensure you are under the “Member cards” section then select the “+CARD” button:
- You will be brought to the “New Card” creation screen:
- Give your member card a name
- Select the budget you want your member card to spend from
- Once you have filled out all of the information, select “SAVE” to create the card.
*Note: there may be a short delay after attempting to create the card--DO NOT select the “SAVE” more than once or you will create duplicate cards
Once the system creates the card you will see the new virtual card you just created.
To return to view the card info at any time navigate to the wallet tab, select “Virtual cards,” and tap on the card to view its information.
Congratulations, you have successfully created your first member card!
If you have any additional questions you can reach out to us through our customer success chat. Thanks!