If your physical card has been damaged, lost, stolen, or compromised, you can order a replacement card in Divvy from a web browser or the mobile app.
By default, physical card orders are sent via USPS and should arrive in 7-14 business days.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, tap your Profile link.
Click the Options button  and select the Request new physical card option .
3. To indicate that your card was lost or stolen, click the Card lost or stolen checkbox . When this option is selected, we will immediately freeze your previous card to decrease the likelihood of fraudulent activity on that card.
4. In the Shipping Address section, select your preferred address. You can have the card shipped to your address  or your company's address . You can also enter a new address .
5. To request the new card, click the Request button .
In the Divvy Navigation bar, tap the More icon.
2. Tap the Replace your card link.
3. To indicate that your card was lost or stolen, tap the Card lost or stolen toggle button . When this option is selected, we will immediately freeze your previous card to decrease the likelihood of fraudulent activity on that card.
4. By default, the card is shipped to your personal shipping address. To change the address, tap the Address field . You can also select your company's shipping address or enter a new address.
5. To request your new card, tap the Submit Order button .
If you have additional questions or need help with using Divvy, please view our other Help Center articles or contact the Divvy Support team.