To create a bill payment, you can be either an Admin or a Budget Owner. Funding a saved payment, however, can only be done by an Admin.
From your web browser:
1. Log in to Divvy Dashboard, and select Bill Pay from the left menu.
2. Click Payments.
(Note: in future versions, you'll be able to create payments directly from the Invoices pages instead of starting with Payments)
3. Click the CREATE A PAYMENT button on the top right.
4. Next, you can add one or more Invoices to the payment by either clicking UPLOAD NEW, or by choosing an already added invoice by clicking SELECT EXISTING. Select the relevant options / files.
5. Click SAVE PAYMENT. The payment will be saved in AWAITING FUNDS status until an Admin funds the payment.
6. When it's time to fund the payment, an Admin can select the saved payment in AWAITING FUNDS status and fund the payment by clicking FUND from the bulk actions button. Or, an Admin can click FUND PAYMENT on the bottom of the side drawer view of an individual payment.
An Admin can choose the current date, or schedule the payment to be made in the future. Once a payment is scheduled to be funded, it will display as SCHEDULED until 5PM Eastern time on the day of the scheduled payment - at which point, the payment will display as FUNDED.
Note: you can follow along with how the payment is being fulfilled to the vendor in the REMITTANCE INFO column of the Payments table.