If you're using Divvy to spend smarter for more than one company, you may want to consolidate your account to a single login.
How to connect multiple companies (from your web browser):
1. Click your company’s name in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click Manage or connect companies.
3. From your Companies list, click Connect a Company.
4. If this is the primary account you would like to log in with for all connected companies, click Yes, Continue.
If not, click Log in to another and login to the account you would like to be the primary account.
5. Input your username and password and click Log in to sign in to the company you would like to connect to the primary account.
6. Once you've logged in to your secondary account, you'll be asked if "Everything looks right?" Click Confirm to finish connecting your accounts.
Once multiple companies have been connected to each other, you will be able to log in to Divvy with a single set of credentials (your primary account) and navigate between accounts by clicking your company’s name at the top left corner of the screen.
A different login email address must be used for each company in order to successfully connect them through Divvy. Additionally, you can not use a multiple company login to add other employees in your current company, only to merge separate company accounts.
Please contact Divvy Support if you would like to disconnect any of your logins from your users.