From your web browser:
1. Log in to Divvy, and select the Drop down arrow by your company name.
2. Click Manage or connect companies.
3. From your Companies list, click Connect a Company.
4. If this is your primary account, click Yes, Continue. If not, click log in to another and navigate to your primary company dashboard.
5. Click Yes, Continue again to sign in to the company you wish to connect. You'll be redirected to the Divvy login page.
6. Once you've logged in to your secondary account, you'll be asked if "Everything looks right?" Click Confirm.
Now, you'll be able to switch between companies from your Divvy dashboard. To switch, just click the Drop down arrow by your company name and select the company you'd like to navigate to.
Note: You must use a different email address for each company in order to connect them through Divvy. Additionally, you can not use multicompany login to add other users in your current company, only to merge separate company admin accounts (to learn how to manage additional users click here).