If you're using Divvy to spend smarter for more than one company, you may want to consolidate your account to a single login. You can also disconnect a company in Divvy.
A different login email address must be used for each company in order to successfully connect them through Divvy.
You can not use a multiple company login to add other employees in your current company, only to merge separate company accounts.
1. Click your company’s name in the Divvy Navigation Menu.
2. Click the Manage companies option.
3. From your Companies list, click Connect a Company.
4. If this is the primary account you would like to log in with for all connected companies, click the Yes, Continue button .
If you want to use another login as your primary account, click the Log in to another link .
5. Enter your username and password and click Log in to sign in to the company you would like to connect to the primary account.
6. Once you've logged in to your secondary account, you'll be asked if "Everything looks right?" Click the Confirm button to finish connecting your accounts.
Once multiple companies have been connected to each other, you will be able to log in to Divvy with a single set of credentials (your primary account) and navigate between accounts by clicking the Company drop-down menu in the Divvy Navigation Menu.
1. Click the Company drop-down menu  and click the Manage companies button .
2. To disconnect a company, click the Disconnect link for the company you want to remove.
3. Enter a email address for the disconnected login . Then confirm that you understand which email address is associated with your company login credentials .
To disconnect your company login, click the Disconnect button .
4. Check your email account for a confirmation message, which will allow you to set a new password.