As an admin, you can find your Divvy statements from a web browser or the Divvy mobile app. Each statement contains important information like your payment due date, all transactions in the period, and any fees or adjustments on your account. Statements are available by the end of day on first day of each month.
1. In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Company link  and select the Statements option .
2. From your Statements list, you can view your current and previous Divvy statements. To download your current statement, click the Download icon .
3. To download a statement from a previous period, click the PDF icon for that period .
4. The PDF of your statement displays a summary of your previous balance , payments , fees , adjustments , transactions , and statement balance . It also includes separate pages with detailed information for your payments, fees, adjustments, and transactions.
In the Divvy Navigation Bar, tap the Company icon . If the Company icon is not in your Navigation Bar, tap the More icon , then tap the Company link .
2. Tap the Statements tab.
3. From the Statements page, you can view your current and previous Divvy statements. To view more information for a statement, tap the statement.
4. Each statement includes a summary of the previous balance , payments and credits , adjustments , fees , transactions , and statement balance .
5. To view a PDF file with additional statement details, tap the PDF icon .
If you have additional questions or need help with using Divvy, please view our other Help Center articles or contact the Divvy Support team.