Divvy's Bill Pay feature is no longer available for customers to enable in an account. We are currently only supporting Bill Pay for customers who previously enabled this feature. For assistance with Bill Pay solutions for your business, view Bill.com's Accounts Payable software.
In this lesson, you will learn how to add invoices from the Invoices page in Divvy. You can also upload an invoice while creating a payment in Bill Pay.
1. In the Divvy Navigation Menu, select the Bill Pay link .
2. Select the Invoices link .
3. Click the New Invoice button.
4. On the Add an invoice page, you can drag and drop a CSV, JPG, PNG, or PDF file . You can also select a file from your computer by clicking the Select File button .
5. To download a sample CSV file for uploading multiple invoices, click the Download CSV template link .
6. To continue without a file, click the Continue without invoice image link .
5. Divvy may automatically fill invoice fields with suggestions based on your file upload. Click on correct suggestions or enter details like vendor, invoice number, and due date .
6. To save your invoice, click the Save Invoice button .