We aim to make Flex Plans as flexible as possible! However, there are a few restrictions on types of payments that can be applied to Flex Plans.
In accordance with processor, bank, and card regulations, Divvy is unable to process the following payment types:
- Any type of debt (mortgages, other credit cards, financial institutions)
- Any form of balance transfer (credit card to line of credit or credit card to another credit card)
- Payroll transactions
- All gambling or betting transactions
- The sale of tobacco, marijuana, pharma, or nutraceuticals
- Pornography, obscene material, and sexually-related or “adult” services
- Weapons, munitions, gunpowder, fireworks, other explosive or toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials
- Payments that are personal in nature (e.g. non-business personnel)
Check out a full list of Flex Plans FAQs here.