As a Divvy admin, you can add bank accounts to your Divvy account to use to make payments or for cash underwriting purposes. Follow the steps below to learn how to connect your bank account to Divvy on a web browser.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Settings link . Then click the Bank accounts link .
2. Click the Link a Bank button.
3. To connect Divvy to your bank institution, click the Continue button.
4. Enter any required information and log into your bank account.
5. All checking accounts from the institution you log into display in the Payment Accounts section . To remove an account from the list of accounts added to Divvy, click the checkbox for the account .
6. To authorize and add all selected accounts, click the Agree and Finish button . To add all selected accounts without authorizing them, click the Don’t Authorize button . You may choose to add accounts without authorization for accounts that are used for underwriting.
Note: Once an account is authorized, it cannot be unauthorized.
7. Added bank accounts display in the Bank Accounts page. Accounts that are unauthorized display the Authorize label . To edit an account or group of accounts, click the Edit link .