As a Divvy admin, you can add bank accounts to your Divvy account to use to make payments. Follow the steps below to learn how to connect your bank account to Divvy on a web browser. Learn about managing underwriting bank accounts in Divvy.
Table of Contents
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Settings link . Then click the Bank accounts link .
Add Payment Accounts
1. The Payment accounts tab displays by default .
2. To link a bank for your payment accounts, click the Link a Bank button .
3. To connect Divvy to your banking institution, click the Continue button . Connecting Divvy to your banking institution will link all checking accounts from that institution.
4. If you prefer to manually link your bank account, click the link your account manually link . Linking an account manually may take 2-4 business days to complete.
Connect to Banking Institution
1. To authorize Divvy to connect to MX, click the Continue button.
2. In the Search field, enter the name of your banking institution . Then select your institution when it displays in the search results .
3. If your institution is not available, click the Link your bank manually link .
4. Log into your bank account and enter any required information.
5. All checking accounts from the institution you log into display in the Payment Accounts section . To remove an account from the list of accounts added to Divvy, click the checkbox for the account .
6. To authorize and add all selected accounts, click the Agree and Finish button . To add all selected accounts without authorizing them, click the Don’t Authorize button . You may choose to add accounts without authorization for accounts that are used for underwriting.
Note: Once an account is authorized, it cannot be unauthorized.
7. Added bank accounts display in the Bank Accounts page. Accounts that are unauthorized display the Authorize label . To edit an account or group of accounts, click the Edit link .