Connecting your bank account to your Divvy account makes it easy to keep track of funds and make credit payments.
From your web browser:
1. Log in to Divvy, and select Settings from the left menu.
2. Select Bank accounts from the top menu.
3. Click Connect New Bank.
4. Divvy uses Plaid to link your bank account. Click Continue.
5. Find and click on your bank.
6. Log in to your bank account with your bank credentials.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please reach out to your account manager.
Note: If you are not able to find your bank in the list, it is not supported for direct linking at this time.