Divvy's Bill Pay feature is no longer available for customers to enable in an account. We are currently only supporting Bill Pay for customers who previously enabled this feature. For assistance with Bill Pay solutions for your business, view Bill.com's Accounts Payable software.
When uploading an invoice, you can add as many line items as you need in order to code across one or more categories.
Note: While invoices can be split between categories, invoices cannot be split between budgets.
Log in to Divvy and select Bill Pay from the left menu.
Select Invoices from the top menu.
3. In the top right, click New Invoice.
4. Edit the relevant fields and select a budget in the Budget drop-down menu .
5. Enter an amount for the first line item . Then make selections for any custom fields associated with your selected budget .
6. To add an additional line item, click Add Line Item button .
6.In the Amount fields, enter the amounts for each line item .
7. In the custom field drop-down menus, make selections that represent how you would like to split the invoice .
8. To add additional line items, click the Add Line Item button . To delete line items, click the Delete link .
9. Click the Save Invoice button.