1. Why am I having trouble logging in?
A: There are a variety of reasons your login may not be working properly. Try the following troubleshooting solutions:
- Verify that you are logging in to Divvy from app.divvy.co.
- Try using Chrome as your default browser and clearing your browser cookies and cache.
- Verify that your device date/time matches between the web and mobile. If they do not match, make sure settings are set to automatically update date/time and try again.
- Try logging in from an incognito browser on the web.
- Try resetting your password.
- If none of the steps above resolve the issue, please contact Divvy Support at [email protected].
2. I couldn’t log in after inputting my credentials and received an email saying my password was breached. What is this?
A: If we have detected that your password was recently part of a public data breach on another website, we will require you to change your password to secure your account. This breached password check is a proactive measure we are taking to prevent unauthorized access to your Divvy account.
Example of the Breached Password email: