Divvy makes it easy to customize your receipt requirements for transactions made at your company.
In a web browser, log in to Divvy.
In the Navigation Menu, click the Settings link . Then click the Transactions link .
3. In the Receipt Settings window, click the Edit link.
4. From your receipt settings, you can select one of three options:
Do not require : receipts will not be required for any transactions, but spenders can still upload receipts if desired.
Require receipts globally : receipts will be required for transactions in all budgets.
Require for selected budgets : receipts will only be required for transactions in budgets you choose.
5. If receipts are required in all or selected budgets, you can select an amount that will designate when receipts are required. To require receipts for transactions above a certain amount, click the Require receipts by amount checkbox . Then enter the amount in the Transaction Amount field . For example, if you enter $100 as the Transaction Amount, then all transactions in selected budgets greater than or equal to $100 will require receipts. Transactions less than $100 will not require receipts.
6. If receipts are required in all or selected budgets, you can also allow missing receipts. This will allow spenders to designate a receipt as lost/missing or unavailable and enter an explanation.
To allow missing receipts, click the Allow missing receipts checkbox.
7. To save your receipts settings, click the Save button.