As an admin, you can use the Divvy mobile app to view details about users in your organization and make changes to their accounts.
1. In the Navigation Menu, tap the More icon.
2. Tap the People link.
3. Search or scroll down to the person you are looking for. Then tap the user’s name to view their personal details.
4. The Overview page displays a user's information and transactions.
5. To view the budgets assigned to a user, tap the Budgets tab. To view a user's activity within a budget, tap the name of the budget.
6. To view a user's physical and virtual cards, tap the Wallet tab. You can add additional cards for the user by tapping the Add another card link.
7. To view the Options menu for a user, tap the Options icon .
8. To edit the user's details, tap the Edit person link .
9. To add the user to a budget a an owner, tap the Add to budget as owner link . To add the user to a budget as a member, tap the Add to budget as member link .
10. To resend the user's Divvy invite, tap the Reset invite link . To replace a user's physical card, tap the Replace physical card link .
11. Edit the person’s name, email, phone number, or date of birth. Once changes have been made, tap the Save link.
Note: Date of birth is only editable if it hasn’t been added to the person’s details.