Divvy's integration with Netsuite automates the work of recording credit card transactions into your Credit Card ledger and makes reconciliation faster.
You may think of integrations as binary: either two softwares connect or they don't. But there are levels of integrations - from a simple bank feed of raw data to templated structures with fixed categories.
Divvy's NetSuite integration is a flexible approach that's built to put your accounting team in the drivers seat.
How the integration works
Setup is simple and guided by Divvy's in app integration wizard.
- Create the necessary credentials to authorize the integration and
- Map custom fields/segments to Custom Fields in Divvy.
- Review categorization in Divvy for required fields.
- Sync transactions directly to NetSuite.
What do my entries look like?
When you sync transactions to NetSuite from Divvy, Journal Entries are created for Credit Card Charges with all the relevant data. Vendor records are automatically created for unique merchants so that reporting is complete and vendor roles are clean.
During setup you can:
- Map the chart of accounts in NetSuite directly to a custom field in Divvy
- Map Department, Class or Location in NetSuite to custom fields in Divvy
- Add friendly names or detail to make categorization simple for employees spending on Divvy.
Card holder, Budget, and Notes are all included in the Description/Memo automatically.
Note: We do not currently support SANDBOX implementations. You can attempt to connect a sandbox but may run into issues depending on the setup of your sandbox account.
- Assign a transaction to a bill payment rather than an expense account.
- Map Project, item and other custom fields in NetSuite to Custom fields in Divvy.
- Sync receipt files from Divvy directly to NetSuite so that reviewing transactions is contextual.