You can edit multiple transactions at the same time in Divvy. You can edit any fields that are in all of the transactions you have selected, including the budget. You can also attach receipts and add notes to multiple transactions at once.
You can only edit custom fields if they are included in all selected transactions.
You cannot edit transactions that are synched, locked, or have been reviewed.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Transactions link.
Click the checkboxes for all the transactions you want to edit.
Click the Bulk Action button  and select the Bulk edit option .
4. From the Edit transactions page, you can view the amount of transactions selected , as well as the amount of merchants and spenders related to those transactions . To view additional transaction details, click the Show more link .
5. In the Edit Fields section, make selections for any custom fields you want to edit. You can edit any fields that are included in every transaction you have selected.
6. If necessary, you can attach a receipt to all selected transactions. To attach a receipt, drag and drop the receipt file into the receipt section or click the Add icon to select the file.
7. To save your edits, click the Save button.
In the Divvy Navigation Bar, tap the Transactions icon . If the Transactions icon is not in your Navigation Bar, tap the More icon , then tap the Transactions link .
2. Tap and hold the first transaction you want to select. Then tap the checkboxes for any additional transactions you want to edit .
3. Tap the Edit Transactions link .
3. View information about the dollar amount, merchants, spenders, and dates of the transactions you selected .
4. Add notes and/or make selections for any custom fields you want to edit .
5. To add a receipt to all selected transactions, tap the Add Receipt link .
6. To save your edits, tap the Save link .