Admins, budget owners, and budget members can view the history of a budget through the Divvy mobile app or on a web browser. Divvy admins can view the history of any budget; budget owners and members can view the history of any budget they are part of.
The following events are included in the budget history:
Who funds were sent to and how much was sent
Any fund requests from that budget
If requests for funds were approved or denied.
When users or cards are added to budgets
When cards are moved to new budgets
When budget settings are changed
When roles are changed within budgets (e.g., When someone is made a budget owner)
When changes are made in bulk vs. single actions
You can also see the history of funds as they relate to an individual. Per member of a budget, admins or owners can see:
Funds they were sent
If a fund request was approved or denied
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Budgets link.
2. Click the budget you want to view.
3. Click the Options icon . Then click the View budget history link .
4. View the budget history. To filter the History window, click the Filters button.
Budget History Filters
You can filter the budget history by event type, name, and date range.
To filter by event type, click the Event Type drop-down menu . Event type filter options include fund assignments , requests and approvals , roster changes , and budget settings .
2. To filter by users who have received or requested funds in the budget, click the Name drop-down menu . Then select any budget members you want to include in the filter .
3. To filter by date range, click the Date Range fields to select a date or enter your dates manually.
4. Any applied filters display in the History window. To remove a filter, click the Remove icon for the filter . To remove all filters, click the Remove filters link .
In the Divvy Navigation Bar, tap the Budgets icon . If the Budgets icon is not in your Navigation Bar, tap the More icon , then tap the Budgets link .
Tap the budget you want to view.
3. Tap the Options icon . Then tap the View budget history link .
4. View your budget history. To filter the Budget History page, tap the Filter icon.
5. To filter by event type, tap the Event Type field . Event type filter options include fund assignments, requests and approvals, roster changes and budget settings.
6. To filter by users who have received or requested funds in the budget, tap the Name field .
7. To filter by date range, tap the Date Range field .
8. Once you have applied your desired filters, you can view any current filters . To clear all applied filters, tap the Clear link .
9. To apply all selected filters, tap the Apply button .