Divvy has made it easy for you to replace a virtual card when it’s about to expire.
When you replace a virtual card, Divvy will keep your transaction history. (You do not need to keep an old/expired card to keep the transaction history.)
All new virtual cards created have a new card number, CVV, and expiration date for security.
Admins do not get virtual card expiration notifications. Only the cardholder will receive this notification and action item.
After replacement, be sure to update vendors with your new card information.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Cards link . Then select the Your Wallet link .
2. If you have virtual cards that are about to expire, the Your Wallet page displays a warning message . To view the cards that will expire, click the click here link .
3. The Replace expiring virtual cards page displays all virtual cards with upcoming expiration dates. Each card displays the name , last four digits , associated budget , card limit , amount spent the previous month , card type , and expiration date .
4. To view and replace a card, click the name of the card .
5. View the card. To replace the card, click the Create Replacement Card button.
6. In the Card Name field, enter a name for the new card . To select a budget for the card, click the Budget drop-down menu and select a budget .
8. View your new card. Make sure to update your credit card information with any vendors associated with the card you replaced.
9. Continue to create new cards to replace expiring cards. Any cards that are not replaced will be deactivated on their expiration date.
Seven days before a virtual card’s expiration date, the card holder of the virtual card will receive a mobile notification letting them know their virtual card is about to expire. This will prompt them to replace the virtual card. A new virtual card will be spun up with a new card number, CVV, and expiration date but the same card settings that can be changed in this process.