If you have created a virtual card in Divvy that you no longer need, you can delete that card from your web browser or the Divvy mobile app. Follow the steps below to learn how to delete your virtual card.
This article explains how to delete a virtual card. If you want to delete physical cards for a user in your company, you can remove that user. This will delete all of their cards and lock their transactions.
Virtual cards can only be deleted one card at a time. There is not an option to bulk delete virtual cards in Divvy.
All transactions for deleted cards will still display in the Transactions page.
In the Navigation Menu, click the Cards link.
2. Click the card you want to delete.
3. Click the Options icon . Then click the Delete card button .
4. To confirm you want to delete the card, click the Delete button.
From the Wallet page, tap the name of the card you want to delete.
2. Tap the Options icon . Then tap the Delete card button .
3. To confirm you want to delete the card, tap the Yes link.
Note: The confirmation screen may vary depending on your mobile device.