If you have a question about using Divvy, we provide options to you to help you find answers as quickly as possible. Our Help Center includes many articles with instructions on how to use Divvy, along with answers to many frequently asked questions. To find a help article, enter your question in the Search field above to view related articles.
If you cannot find your answer in the Help Center, our outstanding Customer Experience advocates are available to assist you. This article describes how to get help with Divvy from a web browser or the Divvy mobile app. If you prefer, you can also contact Divvy Customer Support by phone.
Log in to your Divvy account. In the Navigation Menu, tap the Help link.
1. In the Navigation bar, tap the More link.
2. From the Other menu, tap the Help link.
Web & Mobile
The Help link in a web browser or the mobile app opens a chat window. The chat window allows you to start a conversation with an advocate and view helpful resources.
1. To begin a chat message, click the Send us a message button .
2. To search for an answer in the Divvy Help Center, click the Visit the Help Center button .
3. To view the most recent changes in Divvy, click a link in the Latest changes section .
4. To minimize the chat window, click the Close icon . Clicking the Close icon will not end your existing chat session.
5. To open the chat window again, click the Help link . Your existing session displays in the chat window.
Note: In the Divvy app, you can reopen a minimized chat window by tapping the Help link from the More menu.