The Sage Intacct integration powered by Bill.com allows you to sync vital transaction information from Divvy to your Sage Intacct account. This integration is set up by generating a Web Services user in Sage Intacct and connecting that user to Divvy.
Complete the following steps to set up your Sage Intacct integration in Divvy:
Open Sage Integration
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Integrations link.
2. In the Available Integrations section , find the Sage Intacct integration. Then click the Connect button .
A walkthrough displays on the page. Keep this walkthrough open as you follow all the steps in the integration.
Add Bill.com to Web Services Authorization
To add Bill.com as a trusted Sender ID for Web Services, follow these steps:
Open Sage Intacct in a new tab. Keep the Divvy walkthrough open in a separate tab.
In the Applications drop-down menu, select the Company option.
Select the Security tab. Then select the Edit button.
In the Web Services authorizations section, click the Add button.
In the Sender ID field, enter “bill.com” in all lower case letters. Then click the Save button.
Create Web Services User
In order to set up your Sage Intacct integration, you will need to create a Web Services user and assign permissions to that user.
Click the Applications drop-down menu, select the Company option and click the ⨁ icon next to Web Services Users.
In the User ID field, enter Divvy. This username indicates a non-billable user and is used strictly for the integration.
In the Last name, First name, and Email address fields, enter the information of the person managing the Bill.com account or the sync.
4. In the User type options, select the Business option.
5. In the Admin privileges section, select the Full option.
4. Save the details of the new user. Once the user is created, you will receive an email from Sage Intacct with a temporary password.
Click the Roles information tab. Then add the Administrator role to the role names the Web Services user can use.
Find Entity ID
If you want to target a specific entity, follow the steps below to find your entity ID.
1. In the Applications drop-down menu, open the Company menu. Then select the Entities option.
2. Copy to entity ID from the Entity ID column. Paste the ID in the walkthrough in Divvy.
After saving the Web Services user, check the email inbox from the email used in step 4 for the Web Services user ID and password. Enter the credentials into set up fields in Divvy.
Create Sage General Ledger Account
Open Sage Intacct in a new tab and sign in. If you’re signed into Sage Intacct already and have it open, continue to the next step.3
Click the Applications drop-down menu. Then select the General Ledger option.
3. Click the General Ledger Accounts link.
4. Click the Add button.
5. In the Account Number field, enter your desired value.
6. In the Title field, enter “Divvy GL Account”.
7. In the QuickStart Category field, select the category you want to sync to Divvy.
8. In the Account type drop-down menu, select the Balance Sheet Account option.
9. In the Normal balance drop-down menu, select the Credit option.
10. In the Period and closing type drop-down menu, select the Non-Closing Account option.
11.In the GL account alternative drop-down menu, select the None option.
12. In the Status drop-down menu, select the Active option. The Disallow Direct Posting checkbox should be unchecked.
13.Ensure that all dimensions are unchecked. Required dimensions may cause sync failure.
14.Click the Save button.
Create Credit Card Object
Click the Applications drop-down menu. Then click the Cash Management option.
2. In the Accounts menu, click the Credit card link.
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the ID field, enter “Divvy CC Object”.
5. Enter information in the other required fields. Ensure that your expiration date is far into the future.
6. In the Credit card offset account drop-down menu, select the Divvy GL Account that you created in the previous steps.
7. In the Default location drop-down menu, select a location related to the Divvy account you are connecting. This location will be applied to all card transactions from this Divvy account.
8. Click the Save button.
Your Divvy account is now connected to the Sage Intacct integration, powered by Bill.com. Learn how to configure your integration.