Once you have created an accounting integration in Divvy, you will need to configure the integration. Configuration allows you to map your custom fields in Divvy to data fields in your accounting software.
After you have mapped your accounting integration with Divvy, you can view and manage mapped custom fields.
Note: Reimbursement transactions do not automatically sync with any accounting integrations. You can export reimbursements as a CSV file by clicking the Export icon on the Reimbursements page, which you can then upload to your accounting software.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Integrations link.
2. The Integrations page displays all active and inactive integrations in your account. Available accounting integrations are QuickBooks Desktop , Sage Intacct powered by Bill.com) , NetSuite , and QuickBooks Online .
3. To configure your integration, click the Configure button .
Before mapping your transaction data between Divvy and your accounting software, you need to manage your configuration settings.
Manage Configuration Settings
4. To select the credit card for the liability payable to Divvy, click the Divvy credit card account drop-down menu and select the account you want to use .
5. To enable a subsidiary for a NetSuite integration, click the Enable Subsidiaries toggle button . Then click the Select subsidiary drop-down menu and select your subsidiary .
6. To sync receipts in a NetSuite integration, click the Receipt sync toggle button .
7. To include the vendor/merchant name in your transaction sync, click the Vendors sync or Sync Merchant toggle button .
8. To automatically sync completed transactions every 24 hours, click the Auto sync button .
9. To sync transactions older than 60 days, click the Sync older Transactions toggle button . If this option is turned off, transactions older than 60 days will not be included in any transaction sync.
Manage Integration Mapping
From the mapping section, you can map your custom fields in Divvy to data points in your accounting software. Depending on your accounting software, mapping categories may include a chart of accounts , department , location , class , project/job , and customer . The categories that display may vary based on your accounting software and the information configured during setup.
Each category displays the number of fields that are currently mapped .
10. To configure a category, click the Configure button .
11. If you are configuring mapping for the first time, you can begin by selecting a Divvy custom field to use for mapping. Click the Select a Divvy field drop-down menu  and select the field you want to use .
12. To have Divvy automatically create custom field options and map them to the fields from your accounting software, click the Automap Accounts button .
13. To manually create field options and map connections, click the Manually Map button .
The Mapping page displays the category fields from your accounting software , ID number , and Divvy field name .
14. To find a field in the Mapping page, enter a term in the Search field  or use the Account Types drop-down menu .
15. To select a custom field from Divvy to use for mapping, click the Divvy Custom Field drop-down menu . Then select the custom field you want to use .
16. You can also create a new custom field. To create a new field, enter the title in the Divvy Custom Field drop-down menu . Then click the Create Field Name link .
17. After you have selected a new Divvy custom field, you will need to confirm that you want to erase existing mapping. To confirm, click the Continue button.
15. To select a custom field option for mapping, click the Divvy Field Name field . Then select the option you want to use .
18. To create a new field option, enter the title in the Divvy Field Name field . Then click the Create link .
19. To unmap a field option, click the checkbox next to the options you want to remove . Then click the Unmap Accounts button .
Note: You can view mapped field options from the Transactions page. You can also remove unmapped options so spenders do not select these options when they categorize their transactions.
20. To save your changes, click the Save button.