Some Divvy applications include errors, such as typos or incorrect birthdates, that must be corrected before the application can be reviewed for approval. If your Divvy application includes any items that require correction, you will receive an email notification. You can use this email to open your application and make any necessary changes.
Note: Before the updated application can be reviewed, the authorized signer will need to re-sign the application.
Follow the steps below to correct your Divvy application:
Open the email message you received.
To open your application and make necessary updates, click the Update Application button.
3. On the Application Dashboard, you can view information about your application including the name , expiration date , and status .
To begin updating your application, click the Update Application button .
4. Your application includes a warning message that there are items that require your attention . Any sections that require correction display the Review Needed label . To edit items in a section, click the Edit link .
5. Review all fields for that section and make any necessary changes. The exact fields that need to be updated are not indicated. For your security, please contact our customer support team if you need specific details on what may need to be updated.
6. Once you have made necessary changes, click the checkboxes to verify that you accept terms and conditions and communication policy.
7. If you are the authorized signer of the application, click the Sign button to submit your application corrections.
If you are not the authorized signer, click the Send to Signer button to send the application to the authorized signer so they can submit the application.