If you submit a Divvy application while an authorized signer’s credit is frozen, the application cannot be reviewed until the security freeze is lifted. Divvy uses Experian when reviewing the credit of all applicants. In order to complete the application, the authorized signer will need to contact Experian to request that the security freeze be lifted.
If you submit a Divvy application while an authorized signer has frozen credit, you will see an on-screen notification with the name of the authorized signer with frozen credit . The Application Dashboard will also display that the application needs to be re-submitted once the credit freeze is lifted.
For assistance with lifting your credit freeze, click the Not sure how to lift your credit freeze? link .
3. To visit Experian’s Security Freeze Center, click the Go to Experian button.
4. Click the Remove or lift a security freeze button.
5. Enter all required information and submit your request. You can submit a permanent or temporary freeze request.
6. Open the Divvy Application Dashboard and enter your email address.
7. The Application Dashboard displays the number of days you have to resubmit your application . Once your security freeze is lifted, you can resubmit your saved application by clicking the Resubmit Application button .