If you want to create a new merchant rule that includes many of the same settings as a merchant rule you previously created, you can easily clone an existing merchant role. This lesson describes how to clone a merchant role from a web browser.
You cannot clone budget rules.
This article is about duplicating merchant rules in Divvy. If you are looking for information on merchant controls, view this article.
In the Navigation Menu, click the Settings link . Then click the Transactions link .
2. Locate the Automation Rules section . Then click the View link .
3. Click the Merchant Rules tab.
4. Find the merchant rule you want to clone . Click the Options icon for that rule  and select the Clone rule option .
5. Enter details for the merchant rule . To create the new rule, click the Clone button .
6. View your new merchant rule.