As an admin or budget owner, you can add users to a budget from a web browser or the Divvy mobile app. Once users are added to a budget, you can assign funds to budget members or edit the users' roles within the budget.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Budgets link.
Select the budget you want to edit . You can also use the Search field to find a budget .
3. From the Budget Snapshot page, click the Edit Roster link.
4. Click the Add People link.
5. In the Search field, enter the name of the user you want to add . When the username displays in the search results, click the name of the user . You can select multiple users and add them to the budget at the same time. To view all selected users, click the Expand icon .
6. To assign spend limits to the users, click the Assign Spend Limits button .
7. Before assigning funds, you can view the amount of available funds in the budget for the current month  and next month .
8. To assign the same amount of funds to all selected users, enter an amount in the Bulk Assign Funds field .
9. To assign a specific amount for a user, enter the amount in the funds field for that user .
10. To make a user a budget owner, click the Make Owner button .
11. To add the users to your budget, click the Save and Add button .
In the Divvy Navigation Bar, tap the Budgets icon . If the Budgets icon is not in your Navigation Bar, tap the More icon , then tap the Budgets link .
2. Tap the name of the budget you want to open.
3. Tap the Options icon .
4. To add a budget owner, tap the Add an owner link . To add a budget member, tap the Add a member link .
5. In the Search field, enter the name of the user . When the user's name displays in the search results, tap the name of the user . You can select multiple users to add at the same time.
6. To add all selected users, tap the Save link .
Note: When adding users to a budget from the mobile app, you will need to assign funds after the users have been added.