From the Reimbursements page, admins and bookkeepers can use multiple filters to customize which reimbursements display on the page. These filters also apply to any exports you make from this page. This lesson shows you how to use filters and export data from the Reimbursements page in a web browser.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Reimbursements link.
View Column Settings
To view column settings, click the Columns icon .
To hide a column on the Reimbursements page, click the checkbox for the column . Some columns are locked and cannot be hidden .
You may only want to export a portion of your reimbursements within a specific timeframe, from a specific budget, or even a specific user. You can use filters to accomplish this.
To filter the data displayed in the Reimbursements page, click the Add Filter link.
2. You can filter by purchased date , submitted date , amount , status , name , reimbursement type (mileage or merchant) , payment method , and budget .
3. To clear your filters, click the Clear Filters link .
4. To apply your filters, click the Done button .
To export reimbursements, click the Export icon .
To only export visible columns, click the Only export visible columns checkbox .
Select the file type you want for your reimbursement export. You can export the data as a CSV file , OFX file , or QBO file .
To bulk export all receipts, click the Export receipts option .
Note: If you have the Only export visible columns checkbox selected, any hidden columns will not export.
5. To confirm you want to export your reimbursements, click the Export button. It may take several minutes for your export file to arrive.
6. You can view in-progress exports in the Export Viewer . To cancel the export, click the Cancel link .
7. Successful exports display the Checkmark icon . To download the file export, click the Download link .
8. Failed exports display the Warning icon . To retry the export, click the Retry link .
9. To view previous exports, click the Export icon  and select the View exports option .