When syncing your Divvy transactions through the Sage Intacct integration, powered by Bill, you may see an error that states, "Divvy is not authorized to execute this function ErrorType: ManualFix." You can resolve this error by enabling all permissions for every subscription for the Sage role connected to your Divvy integration. Follow the steps below to resolve this error.
In Sage Intacct, click the Applications drop-down menu  and select the Company option .
Open the Admin tab  and click the Web Services users link .
3. Open the Roles information tab .
4. Note the role name displayed in the Role Name table .
5. In the Company drop-down menu , select the Company option .
6. Open the Admin tab  and click the Roles link .
7. Locate the appropriate role that you noted in Step 4 . Click the Subscriptions link for that role .
8. Locate the Administration role subscription  and click the Permissions link for that subscription .
9. Click the All checkbox .
10. Click the Save button .
11. Open each of the role subscriptions.
12. Repeat steps 9-10 for each subscription.
If you have additional questions or need help with using Divvy, please view our other Help Center articles or contact the Divvy Support team.