As an admin, you can select which custom field options spenders can select when categorizing transactions made in a specific budget. Once your changes are saved, your selected custom field options will be the only options available to spenders when they categorize their transactions. Any options that are not selected will not be deleted and can still be selected again at a later time.
You can assign custom field options from an individual budget page in a web browser.
Note: You can only assign custom field options for custom fields that are available for all budgets in your Divvy account.
Assign Custom Field Options
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Budgets link.
Click the budget you want to manage . You can also use the Search field to find a budget .
Click the Options icon . Then select the Assign custom fields option .
On the Assign custom fields page, you can view a list of custom fields for your selected budget , whether or not each custom field is required , and the number of custom field options selected to display for spenders .
Required Fields checkboxes cannot be managed from the Assign custom fields page .
You can only assign custom field options for custom fields that are available for all budgets in your Divvy account.
5. To assign custom field options for a custom field, click the Select button.
6. To select individual custom field options, click the options you want to make available to spenders . To search for a custom field option, enter the name of the option in the Search field .
7. To select all custom field options, click the Select All Field Options button .
8. All selected custom field options display the Checkmark icon . To view all selected custom field options, click the Expand icon . To deselect all options, click the Deselect All Field Options button .
9. To complete your custom field option selects, click the Done button .
10. View your selected changes in the Custom Field Options column .
11. To save your changes, click the Save Changes button .
Note: Once your changes are saved, your selected custom field options will be the only options available to spenders when they categorize their transactions.
Remove Custom Field Option Assignments
To remove all custom field assignments, click the Remove Assignments button.
To confirm you want to remove all assignments, click the Yes, Remove button.
3. Click the Save Changes button.