As an admin, you can manage post-transaction approval settings for your account. You can turn transaction approvals on or off, require approvals for all transactions or transactions over a certain amount, allow managers to be included in the review process, and limit approvals to specific budgets. Learn more about post-transaction approval.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Settings link . Then select the Approvals option .
2. In the Post transaction approval section, you can view the current approval settings enabled in your account . An Active label displays if the settings are currently turned on . If the settings are turned off, the label displays as inactive.
3. View the current post-transaction approval settings .
4. To edit your post-transaction approval settings, click the Edit button .
5. To require approval on all transactions, select the All transactions option . To require approval on transactions over a specific amount, select the By transaction amount option . Then enter the amount in the Transaction Amount field . Transactions greater than or equal to the entered amount will require approval.
6. To apply the settings to all budgets, click the All budgets checkbox . To select specific budgets, leave the All budgets checkbox unchecked and select budgets in the Select budgets drop-down menu .
7. In the Require Approval section, you can select users or user roles that are required to approve. To select approvers, click the drop-down menus in the Require Approval section . You can select budget owners, managers, bookkeepers, and specific users.
8. To allow budget owners to approve their own transactions, click the Allow budget owners to approve their own transactions checkbox . If this option is turned off, other budget owners or admins (if there is only one budget owner) will need to approve budget owner's transactions.
9. To allow budget owners and managers to approve incomplete transactions, click the Allow budget owners and managers to approve incomplete transactions checkbox . If this option is turned off, budget owners and managers cannot approve incomplete transactions.
10. To save your changes, click the Save button.
If you have additional questions or need help with using Divvy, please view our other Help Center articles or contact the Divvy Support team.