As an admin, you can assign managers to users in your Divvy account. Managers can be used as part of your post-transaction review settings. Within your account you can assign managers individually or assign managers in bulk.
Assign Managers Individually
1. In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the People link.
2. Select the person who you want to assign a manager . To find a user, enter the user's name in the Search field .
3. Click the Options button  and select the Edit person option .
4. In the Company Information section, click the Manager drop-down menu and select or enter the name of the manager . To remove a manager, click the Remove icon .
Assign Managers in Bulk
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the People link.
2. Click the Export icon.
3. Open the downloaded CSV file and delete all columns except:
4. Add the manager's email for each employee in the Manager column. Be sure to use the Divvy email for each manager or Divvy won't recognize the manager employee relationships.
When finished, your CSV file should like like this:
5. On the People page, click the Import People button. Follow the steps to import your CSV file to Divvy.
Note: This upload works just like a normal people upload in Divvy. Divvy will only update the manager column for the users in the file and add new users in the file. We will not delete users that are currently in Divvy that are not present in the file.