As an admin, you can add a bank account to be used for cash underwriting purposes. Once an account is added, you can turn the account on or off to be used for underwriting. Underwriting accounts allow Divvy to better understand your company's finances and select the appropriate credit line for your Divvy account.
Managing underwriting accounts does not change the account used to pay your balance. Learn more about managing payment accounts.
If you are unable to connect your bank account after trying multiple times, you may need to reach out to your financial institution for assistance.
Open Underwriting Bank Accounts
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Settings link . Then select the Bank accounts option .
2. Click the Underwriting accounts tab.
Connect New Account
Click the Connect New Bank button.
2. Divvy uses MX to connect your bank account to Divvy. To begin the process of connecting your account, click the Continue button.
3. Select the financial institution that includes the account you want to connect . To search for an institution, enter a name in the Search field .
4. Log into your bank account and enter any required information. For some financial institutions, you may also need to allow third-party access for Divvy to your account.
5. For some financial institutions, click the Update Credentials button to complete the authentication process.
6. If you are unable to connect your bank account, you can try again by clicking the Try It Again button . To use a different method to connect your bank account to Divvy, click the Different Way button .
Note: If you are unable to connect your bank account after trying multiple times, you may need to reach out to your financial institution for assistance.
View and Manage Accounts
You can view all connected underwriting accounts from the Underwriting accounts tab.
2. Underwriting accounts are organized by financial institution . The specific accounts are listed under their institution .
3. To enable an account to be used for underwriting, click the Enable toggle button .
4. When an account is enabled for underwriting, the account balance displays .
5. To turn off an account for underwriting, click the toggle button .