As an administrator, you can set up an integration to sync transactions in your Divvy account to QuickBooks Desktop. To set up this integration, you will need to download the Bill.com Sync Dashboard, create a credit card object in QuickBooks Desktop, and connect the Sync Dashboard to your QuickBooks Desktop account.
Once your integration is set up, you will need to configure the integration in Divvy. Once the integration is configured, you can select the transactions to sync in Divvy and complete the sync from the Sync Dashboard.
Note: The Sync Dashboard can only be used on Microsoft Windows devices.
Table of Contents
Open QuickBooks Desktop Integration
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Integrations link.
2. In the Available Integrations section , find the Quickbooks Desktop integration. Then click the Connect button .
3. The QuickBooks Desktop Integration Setup Tutorial displays in Divvy. Use this tutorial to set up the Sync Dashboard, powered by Bill.
5. To download the Sync Dashboard to your desktop, click the Use this link link found in Step 2 of the Setup Tutorial.
The Sync Dashboard can only be used on Microsoft Windows devices.
If you are a Right Networks user, please contact your admin to install the Sync Dashboard.
6. Keep the Setup Tutorial open in a separate tab to use later in this process.
Download Sync Dashboard
Note: Divvy supports version 3.1 of the Sync Dashboard. If you have previously downloaded the Sync Dashboard, make sure you are on the most recent version.
Open the EXE file downloaded in the previous step.
Close QuickBooks Desktop.
In the Setup window, click the Next button.
4. Select the destination folder for the Sync Dashboard. Then click the Install button.
5. The Sync Dashboard downloads to your selected destination folder. When the installation is complete, click the Next button.
6. When the installation is complete, a Sync Dashboard icon displays on your desktop for easy access.
Create Credit Card Object
Open QuickBooks Desktop.
Click the Company drop-down menu  and select the Chart of Accounts option .
3. Click the Accounts menu  and select the New option .
4. In the Choose Account Type window, select the Credit Card option . Then click the Continue button .
5. Enter “Divvy” in the Account Name field . The Optional fields can be left empty or completed with additional information . Then click the Save & Close button .
Connect Sync Dashboard to QuickBooks Desktop
Open the Sync Dashboard.
Open QuickBooks Desktop and log in to the company you want to connect as Admin in single user mode
In the Profile Editor window, click the Next button.
The Sync Dashboard will automatically detect the file path of the company that you have open in QuickBooks. Verify the file in the QuickBooks File field . Then click the Next button .
5. In QuickBooks Desktop, the Application Certificate for the Bill.com plugin displays automatically.
6. Select the Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running option . In the Login as drop-down menu, select the Admin option . Then click the Continue button.
7. In the Access Confirmation menu, click the Done button.
8. In Divvy, open the Setup Tutorial (as mentioned in the Open QuickBooks Desktop Integration section of this article).
9. Advance the Setup Tutorial until you find the Sync Token field . This field contains a sync token to paste in the Sync Dashboard.
10. To copy the token, click the Copy Sync Token button .
11. In the Sync Dashboard, click the Next button.
12. In the Sync Dashboard, enter “token” in the Email/Username field . In the Password/Token field, paste the sync token you copied from the Setup Tutorial .
13. In the Organization field, select the name of the organization you want to sync . Click the Finish button .
14. In the Sync Profiles window, select the profile to sync . Then click the Finish button .
15. The sync may take a few minutes to complete. When the sync is finished, click the Continue button in the Divvy Setup Tutorial.
16. Once you have synced your Divvy account with QuickBooks Desktop, you will need to configure your integration. Learn more about configuring an accounting integration in Divvy.
If you have additional questions or need help with using Divvy, please view our other Help Center articles or contact the Divvy Support team.