If you have enabled the Sage Intacct integration in your Divvy account, you can also configure the transaction link sync. With this sync configured, links display next to Sage transactions that will take you to the same transaction in Divvy.
This article describes how to enable the transaction link and remove the transaction link.
Enable Transaction Link
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Integrations link.
2. Find the Sage Intacct integration . Then click the Configure button .
3. In the configuration settings, find the Transaction link sync option . Then click the Configure button .
4. A setup tutorial displays in Divvy. In the first step of the tutorial, click the Use this link link. A customization package downloads to your computer. Save this file to use at a later step.
5. In Sage, open the Platform Services menu  and select the Custom packages option .
6. Click the New Package link.
7. Click the Choose File button and select the customization file you downloaded previously . After the file has finished uploaded, click the Import button .
8. View the link to Divvy next to any transactions in Sage.
Remove Transaction Link
To remove the transaction link from your Sage integration, follow the steps below:
In Sage, open the Platform Services menu  and select the Custom packages option .
Find the package titled "BILLCOM_SYNC_LOGDELETES_ADDLINK" . Then click the Delete link .
Click the Yes, I want to complete this action checkbox . Then click the Delete button .
To confirm you want to delete the package and all related fields, click the Delete button.