If you have enabled the Sage Intacct integration in your Divvy account, you can also configure the transaction link sync. With this sync configured, links display next to Sage transactions that will take you to the same transaction in Divvy.
This article describes how to enable the transaction link, remove the transaction link, and confirm the customization package is set up correctly in Sage Intacct.
Table of Contents
Enable Transaction Link
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Integrations link.
2. Find the Sage Intacct integration . Then click the Configure button .
3. In the configuration settings, find the Transaction link sync option . Then click the Configure button .
4. A setup tutorial displays in Divvy. In the first step of the tutorial, click the Use this link link. A customization package downloads to your computer. Save this file to use at a later step.
5. In Sage, open the Platform Services menu  and select the Custom packages option .
6. Click the New Package link.
7. Click the Choose File button and select the customization file you downloaded previously . After the file has finished uploaded, click the Import button .
8. View the link to Divvy next to any transactions in Sage.
Remove Transaction Link
To remove the transaction link from your Sage integration, follow the steps below:
In Sage, open the Platform Services menu  and select the Custom packages option .
Find the package titled "BILLCOM_SYNC_LOGDELETES_ADDLINK" . Then click the Delete link .
Click the Yes, I want to complete this action checkbox . Then click the Delete button .
To confirm you want to delete the package and all related fields, click the Delete button.
Verify Customization Package
In Sage Intacct, click the Company drop-down menu , open the Platform Services menu , and select the Custom packages link .
Click the BILLCOM_SYNC... link.
Find the Divvy Smart Link section . This section should be at the end of the page.
Confirm that the Smart Link ID field says VIEW_DIVVY_TRANSACTION_URL .
5. If the customization package is incorrect, complete the Enable Transaction Link steps again.