As an admin, you can manage reimbursement approval settings for your account. When managing your settings, you can select if budget owners or managers can approve reimbursement requests in addition to admins. Learn more about assigning managers to users.
In the Divvy Navigation Menu, click the Settings link . Then select the Approvals option .
2. Click the Reimbursements tab.
3. In the Reimbursement approvals section, you can view the current approval settings enabled in your account . Because reimbursement approvals are always required, an Active label displays in your settings and cannot be changed .
4. View the current reimbursement approval settings .
5. To edit your settings, click the Edit button .
5. To select if managers or budget owners must approve reimbursement requests, click the Require Approval drop-down menu . Admins are always able to approve requests .
6. To allow budget owners to approve their own reimbursements, click the Allow budget owners to approve their own reimbursements checkbox . If this option is turned off, other budget owners or admins (if there is only one budget owner) will need to approve budget owner's reimbursement requests.
7. To allow budget owners and managers to approve incomplete reimbursement requests, click the Allow budget owners and managers to approve incomplete reimbursements checkbox . If this option is turned off, budget owners and managers cannot approve incomplete reimbursement requests.
8. To save your settings, click the Save button.